Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreams

-I had a nightmare that stop me from sleepin and woke me up at 9 something today.. Sometimes sweet dreams came across my dream how much I wish that I will live in my dreamland and never wake up or wish my dream comes true. But if its nightmare, I pray hard for it wont comes true. So I wish my dreams to come true or wat?

-Insomia..I cant sleep that easily, hardly can have a good sleep unless Im sick.. I think alot wen Im lying.. ever wonder wat's in my mind? Past, Memories, Tomorrow, Future, Love, Disgrace, Lies... arhhh, Im livin in my own negative vibe. I need sleepin pills indeed. haha!


-My fren said I hav a costly hobby, and people said Im a vandalism. Ever think how much I invested, how much effort I put to make my graffiti better? Its weird that I dun like computer games, sports, snooker for this is at least 9 out of 10 guys' fav. I've been writing since form 5 officially, till now... wonder how much I've spent for spray cans. Overall, I think can afford a car by now already. HuHu.. Im a weird guy eh? Yet I still love girls. I assumed that Im still normal. :)

-Btw, congrats to PhobiaKlik for their new shop. All the best in future guys! More bout them at www.thisisdistrict.com or www.myspace.com/phobiaklik

No comments: