Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wash Dirty Linen In Public

-Eye on Melaka. Where my hood at..?

-Sungai Melaka, it looks good in picture aite?

-Those pict not taken by me..

-Melaka or well-known as Historical City. View of Melaka Town, looks cool isn't? It is a beautiful city, city where I lived for 20 years. It changed alot as I remember...Parameswara founded Melaka and Afanso De Albuquerque dying to conquer yet nowadays everyone here insist to leave Melaka. And I sometimes wish that I'm other people and be in another state, do you even bother to care and wonder y..? Anyway, no offense but nothing special here, it aint 'City of Dreams'. U might get bored after 1 week stayin here.. Let the picture deceive u? Still got love for my hometown.

-Latest tag that I've done..

-Sometimes we have to just pretend that we are fine nor okay.. Sometimes I act like I dun care but actuali I do. Sometimes I just wish to run away nor disappear into thin air. Sometimes just wish that everything could be easy. I dun realli like to wash my dirty linen in public. Sometimes my conscience asked why should I let those problems trouble me? But still wit no answers, my heart just ain't mine to control... Sh!t, a lil bit out of concept cuz tis suppost to be my artwork site bt turned to personal blog.. Well I'm just let my emotions go.



"And anytime you feel the pain
Hey Jude refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.."

4 comments:

HJ® said...

Whoa... lotsa feelings pour out in one post. K, here's my comment for each:

a) On Malacca: I love this town, and will always love this 'dead' town!

b) On your latest tag: Very beautifully done! I prefer this indeed : )

c) On your dirty linen: Well bro.. dont run. You are a true man, thus face the music! We will support you always lor, k?

d) On Hey Jude: Check out this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiGp0NcR-Io
From the movie 'Across the Universe', which is one of my favourite movies. Guess you might like this version too, do let me know eh : )

Lastly, take care and get some good sleep la wei : p

ShiNoBi said...

aha, thanks sis... I wil be fine la.. nt bad bt ori version is better.. haha~ cant sleep la.. dah biase.

Chapit Zulkefli said...

nice tagging,
daymne I like it

ShiNoBi said...

thanks Chapit :)