Thursday, August 06, 2009

Let It Be~

-I saw a quote in myspace so I'll just copy and paste.. "The saddest thing in life is when u meet that special some1 n u know it will never be, n that sooner or later u'll have to let go."

-:,( Im livin in memories..I miss PLKN~those good old(gold) days... huhu

-When I find myself in trouble, Mother Mary NEVER come to me.. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. So I will grab some cans I have and go do some painting. Atleast I will put full attention on graffiti while Im painting and forget problems. However, after painting.. trouble continues~
hahaha.. p.s: How much I wish those cans are mine!

4 comments:

blogger said...

lovely painting, you are a great artist

ShiNoBi said...

thanks :)

sAm a.k.a The Shaggy said...

owh damn, i really tot dat all is yours man~ hahaha

ShiNoBi said...

aha~ i wish man..